Why Book A Termite Inspection In Owings, Maryland?
Though termites aren’t known to carry or transmit diseases to humans, they do sting and bite, and they can also trigger asthma attacks and allergic reactions. What’s more, termites can seriously damage the structural integrity of your home or property, even leading to the collapse of floors and ceilings in extreme cases!
If you notice any of the following signs of termite activity in your home or place of business, you should book a termite inspection straight away:
- Hollow sounding timber—Since termites consume wood from the inside-out, any wood structures that have been impacted by termite damage will sound hollow.
- Stiff or warped windows and doors—Termites produce moisture when eating through door and window frames, which can cause the wood to warp, making windows and doors tough to open.
- Quiet clicking sounds
- Discarded wings on your property
- Swarmers, known as alates, which often get attracted to light sources
- Tunnels in wood structures (and mud tube tunnels on your property)
Why Call In The Sheriff To Book A Termite Inspection In Maryland?
- Prompt and professional service—Every termite inspection is completed on-time, most within approximately 20-minutes, so you never have to worry about disruptions to your daily routine or business operations.
- Fair pricing, guaranteed results—Our great prices get even better when you factor in our service guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your termite treatment within 20 days, we’ll return for a redo at no charge to you.
- All-natural, non-toxic treatment options—We practice integrated pest management and our termite insecticides treatments are completely natural and non-toxic.
- COVID-safe termite service—Because we may need to enter your home during your termite inspection or treatment, we follow all COVID-19 precautions specified by the Maryland Department of Health.
Book A Termite Inspection In Owings, Maryland
Call 1-888-248-2284 or fill out our online contact form to get a free quote on a termite inspection and treatment in Owings, Maryland.